Information we collect from you and how we use it
We will collect information about you when you:
- Buy online as a guest or on a registered account.
- Enter a competition
- Sign up for news and offers
How do we use the information we collect about you?
We may use the information provided by you in a variety of ways, including:
- To answer your questions or provide you with information you have requested
- To process your order or manage your account
- To help with any questions if you have started an order but not completed it
- To provide a more personalised online experience by showing you the most relevant products and offers
- To keep track of sales and enquiries
- To monitor how our customers transact with us online, for example by checking who has redeemed vouchers.
- To contact you for your views on our products and services if you have given us permission to do so.
- To keep you informed about the products and services that we offer if you have asked us to do so.
- For market research purposes, by tracking activity on our site on an anonymous basis to identify trends and/or to improve usefulness and content.
- To notify you about important changes or developments to our site or services. We only retain your information for a limited period in order to respond to your query, provide you with the information you require or to send you updates on our products and services for as long as you indicate that you are happy for us to do so. We are required to keep some records for a longer period of time to meet our legal obligations.
Understanding Our Customers
So that we can provide a better service, we want to understand the shopping patterns of our customers, how customers select the products and services they ultimately buy, which apps and technology customers prefer to use, and how successful our advertising and promotional campaigns have been. We may use a number of different techniques to do this:
- We monitor which customers redeem vouchers using a code that makes the offer personal to you.
- We may monitor other websites you visit and the goods and services you look for using search engines in order to provide you with information about products and services from Boxsite.co.uk Ltd which are most relevant to you
Disclosing your data
We do not share your data with any third parties, other than is required to fulfil an order or answer a query.
How is your information protected
We take protection of your information seriously and have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to keep it safe. Internally, we restrict access to personal information. Only employees who need the information in order to do their jobs have access to it. Your information will be stored in Europe and will not be transferred to any other country.
This website is operated by Boxsite.co.uk, a trading name of Preservation Equipment Ltd. You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of it, please email us. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore, if you think any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible so we can update our records. If you have set up an account you can always update your details in the account settings.
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help improve online experience. Usage of a cookie is common across all websites and is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.